No one could learn Sanskrit without the aid of at least a good set of textbooks and, if possible, a congenial teacher. But Sanskrit is a very complex and demanding language, and in order to master it, one must memorise a great deal of information. This is where Liberation Philology Sanskrit can help.
Whenever you have your phone and a free moment, Liberation Philology Sanskrit presents a continuous multiple-choice test on Sanskrit vocabulary and grammar. It immediately confirms or corrects each answer, and reinforces your knowledge through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 320 levels, each testing the translation of ten words between Sanskrit and English. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier.
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Sanskrit nouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate a wide range of Sanskrit verbs.
All three tests can be set to display Sanskrit words either in Devanagari script or transliterated into the Roman alphabet. A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the noun and verb paradigms.
• Adds periodic cumulative levels to the Vocabulary module.
If you find Liberation Philology useful, we'd appreciate if you could take a moment to leave a rating or review. It really helps!
• Your score is now displayed with a decimal point.
• Miscellaneous technical improvements.