Watch live streaming videos on any Android device with LiveStream Perform, by Deutsche Telekom.
This application enables to view live TV channels on smartphones or tablets with minimum internet consumption. Most of all, channels will be watched without long start-up times, continuous rebuffering nor lost signals: 80% of the users on average click away when one of these occurrences takes place. This brand new technology, based on native multi-cast and grid delivery approach, will keep users glued to the content, all around the globe, with no limit to the number of location or of viewers.
What are the main Benefits of this solution?
- Outperforming industry leaders in video start-up time, buffering and video quality
- It is easily scalable
- Global audience reached, with minimum investment
- Delivers to both fixed, mobile and STB devices
What is it mostly recommended for?
- Live events: keep your users updated in real time, without missing key news.
- Sports events: during important matches the network gets very crowded and it is important to assure the best video quality to users in those moments. Don´t let your users miss a single score in a match.
- Enterprise streaming: in order to reduce travel costs, this would allow streaming a company convention or conference around the globe.
Updated SDK version