It does not matter if you use the train, the underground or the bus. If you use the 'München navigator' (in the past the “Navi S-Bahn München”) you can now buy a ticket on your mobile, including all forms of transport within Munich (MVV). You buy your ticket and off you go - flexible and uncomplicated! Additional you get actual informations, when there are disruptions on the track.
How does it function?
- Buy your ticket directly by app
You can travel all over Munich using the new ticket (MVV) - single tickets, day tickets, the airport-city-day-ticket, the city tour ticket or a day ticket for your bike. You pay by credit card (visa, master card) or if you are registered by bank transfer.
- Integrated information of the Munich timetable (MVV)
The timetable information gives you information about connections and addresses in Munich. It is just as convenient as the German Railway (DB) navigator. You can store the information under 'favourites'.
- Check the next Trains at your Station
You can see an overview of all trains at your station and check for delays
- Disturbances (Störungen)
You can get information in the case of sudden changes of timetable.
- Confirm present position
You can check your present position, especially if you are a stranger in Munich. Use the app. and find out where you are and where the best bus stop or station is in order to reach your destination.
- Subscription function (alarm function for delays)
The alarm will inform you of any delays by using the 'press' function.
- My DB car sharing and 'call a bike' function.
When you have reached your destination you can find stations for 'car sharing' or the position of 'call a bikes' under “Nearby”
- Live map of local trains
If you want to find out the present position of your train or any delays, you can use the map.
- Integration of network Maps
- New function “contruction works” with actual informations about disruptions
- New Ticket “Airport City Ticket” for travelling to/from the airport
- Buying Tickets for other people
- Bugfixes and optimizing Usability taking account of customer wishes