Connect with your Mercedes-Benz vehicle and access mbrace® services conveniently from the palm of your hand.
Forgot to lock your vehicle door or locked your keys inside? Lock and unlock vehicle doors using the mbrace Mobile Application.
Can’t remember where you parked your Mercedes-Benz? View your vehicle’s current location on a map by pressing the Locate button. The mbrace Mobile Application sends a signal to your vehicle requesting its GPS coordinates and receives a response back telling you where it is. There’s no need to remember to mark your location prior to leaving your vehicle.
Want a more convenient way to enter addresses into your navigation system? Select the Send2BenzTM tab to search for and send destinations to your vehicle from your phone… virtually anywhere, anytime.
Note: You must be an active Mercedes-Benz mbrace subscriber to access the mbrace Mobile Application. For more information about Mercedes-Benz mbrace and how to become a subscriber, visit MBUSA.com or see your authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer for complete details.
Features & Benefits:
Safety & Security
• Contact Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance for help
• Valet Protect*** feature alerts you upon unauthorized use of your vehicle
• Validate users’ credentials prior to allowing access with built-in application security
• Find your vehicle in a dark parking lot or sound the horn as an alarm with the Remote Horn & Lights*** feature
Convenience & Remote Access
• Navigate easily through the Mobile App using the simple and intuitive user interface
• Securely lock** and unlock your Mercedes-Benz vehicle doors remotely
• Call Mercedes-Benz Concierge for personalized assistance (requires mbrace® PLUS subscription)
• Find your vehicle on a map*
• Remotely send destinations to your vehicle navigation system via Send2Benz
• View your key mbrace account and vehicle information
• Search for nearby Mercedes-Benz dealerships
• Contact your Mercedes-Benz dealer to conveniently schedule a service appointment or speak to a sales representative
• Call Mercedes-Benz mbrace Response Center for questions regarding your mbrace services
• Call Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Client Care Center for vehicle account assistance.
*Vehicle must be within one mile of the user to be located.
**Door lock service is only available on the following Mercedes-Benz models: MY07 and later S-Class and CL-Class, MY08 and later C-Class, MY10 and later E-Class and GLK-Class, MY13 vehicles equipped with mbrace2™, all MY14 vehicles.
What's new in Version 5.0:
Now available on the Mercedes-Benz mbrace Mobile Application:
• Message Center - Service reminders and other Mercedes-Benz communications can be sent directly to you via your mbrace mobile application.
• Curfew Minder*** - Helps you prevent unauthorized use of your vehicle. Based on a pre-set range of dates and times, you will receive an alert on your mobile device if the vehicle is started during this period.
• Driving Journal*** - Gives you online access to vehicle location and a journal of vehicle’s past trips. Now you can activate and deactivate the service from your smartphone.
Note: Remember to record your mbrace account number before downloading the new version.
***Feature available on vehicles equipped with mbrace2.
Performance Enhancements and Security Fixes