Android's first and best drill chart and tap drill information app for machine screws with thread sizes, tap drill diameter sizes, clearance holes, STI drill information, & suggested max torques. Handy fraction to decimal drill chart and NPT / NPS / BSPT / BSPP pipe thread charts included.
No special scroll wheels, great dimension graphic, fast drill chart, accurate - true data from the handbooks for the thread sizes you need.
Quick and easily searchable drill chart gives just about every standard drill bit size #0000-160 through 41.6 mm (1.6378) with associated screw size(s).
Great reference for machinists, shops, designers, engineers & at home use.
Supported screw sizes:
English: #0000-160 through 1-11/16-18 (UNC, UNF, UNS, UNEF, ME)
Metric: M0.30x0.08 through M36x3.0 course, fine, extra fine, and micro sizes
British: BA (#25 -> #0), BSF (3/16-32 -> 1-1/2 -8), BSW (1/16-60 ->1-1/2 -6) sizes
United National Coarse (UNC), United National Fine (UNF), United National Extra Fine (UNEF), United National Special (UNS), Metric Course, Metric Fine, Metric Extra Fine, (ME) Model Engineering, (BA) British Association Standard, (BSW) British Standard Whitworth, (BSF) British Standard Whitworth Fine
*** User reviews ***
• Screwed in a good way. Most every screw thread dimensions in my pocket. I really use this app.
• Great app, great support! Developer pushed update (on a holiday no less) to resolve issue with latest and unreleased 4.1 version of android. Awesome!
• Very handy for making threads
• Most comprehensive. Has the most thread sizes, clearance hole and tap drill sizes, and decimal equivalents. This is probably the most versatile app of this type.
• Brilliant. Supports landscape mode for my Asus Transformer. This is one to keep!
** Network Access is for Android Market License and to allow the application to go to the Web for "Support & Info" in the "About" Menu Button.
Localization support for:
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Change Log: http://goo.gl/3AAHB
Version 1.5.4 Update:
- Updated STI tap drill sizes for UNC & UNF screws per latest Heli-Coil Data