In this sinful era, Shaikh-e-Tareeqat, Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat has provided a mechanism for performing good deeds in the form of a questionnaire namely ‘Madani Inamat’, a comprehensively nice blend of Shariah and Tariqah.
There are 72 Madani Inamat for Islamic brothers, 63 for Islamic sisters, 92 for male Islamic students, 83 for female Islamic students, 40 for Madani children and 27 for special Islamic brothers (i.e. blind, mute and deaf).
Countless Islamic brothers, sisters and students act according to Madani Inamat and fill in its pocket-sized booklet daily while performing Fikr-e-Madinah (i.e. contemplation over deeds) at a fixed time.
I.T Department of DawateIslami is pleased to launch Mobile App for ‘Madani Inamat’ having following features:
- Makes easy to do Fikr-e-Madinah on mobile any time & anywhere.
- Maintains history of Madani Inamat and submits the progress of Fikr-e-Madinah.
- Supports ‘Qufl-e-Madinah’ and ‘Mustaqil Qufl-e-Madinah’ features.
- Automatic calculations are performed to evaluate and inform the user that in which category he falls (i.e. he is a Friend of Attar / Dear of Attar / Beloved of Attar or Dearest of Attar).
- Footnotes are mentioned to persuade and motivate users to follow the Holy Quran and sacred Sunnah of the Holiest Prophet صلی اللہ تعالیٰ علیہ وسلم.
- User-friendly with an eye-catching interface.
Everyone should act upon these Madani Inamat and fill it daily while performing Fikr-e-Madinah at a fixed time. By the blessings of Madani Inamat, hurdles in the path of becoming pious and avoiding sins will be removed and it will develop a mind set to adopt Sunnah, be averse to sins and have a yearning to protect one’s faith. Try this App and share with others to earn reward.
Kindly send your feedback and valued suggestions to the following email address: [email protected]
Support of multiple languages.
Support all categories for Islamic Brothers, Islamic Sisters, Islamic Kids, Islamic Students etc.
Fixed internet connectivity & crashing issues on different mobile devices.