This is the first client that is able to watch remote streaming from MagicTV 7000/8000 series.
* NOTE: No need to try if your device is 3000/4000/5000 series, as it doesn't support streaming function
Most functions from official client are available:
- Probe of devices from local LAN, so no IP entering required
- Manual input of IP address and port to connect to devices that is exposed to Internet
- List of current programmes in all channels and switching channel
- Changing streaming quality
- List of recorded programmes
This free version has the following limitations:
- Continuous viewing is limited to 1 hour
- AD displayed after 2 minutes of playing
- Unable to use external player to play streaming
This application uses the Vitamio library for playing video.
Note that you should have a relatively high-end device (at least ARMv7 with 1GHz) to get a satisfactory result.
* Full version users can now download desktop streaming control client for one MagicTV device. *
For instructions on mapping the MagicTV port to Internet, please refer to http://goo.gl/gSEFC
- Introduction of new player engine (ExoPlayer) which is now used by default for Android 4.1 and above, which dramatically improves playback quality and allow Immersive Mode (Full screen with button bar hiding)
- Fixed direct input number pad sometimes doesn't work on some channels