*** Please try the free version first before buying the full version ***
*** For instructions on mapping the MagicTV port to Internet, please refer to http://goo.gl/gSEFC ***
Finally a streaming player of MTV7000 series for Android!
As the official company has no plan to make the iOS streaming client support Android, here is an unofficial client to watch remote streaming from MagicTV 7000D/mini devices.
Most functions from official client are available:
- Probe of devices from local LAN, so no IP entering required
- Manual input of IP address and port to connect to devices that is exposed to Internet
- List of current programmes in all channels and switching channel
- Changing streaming quality
- List of recorded programmes and playing with seeking function
- Switch of subtitle and audio track
- Ability to use external player (e.g. MX Player) for streaming playing with better result (Since v2.0)
Note that you should have a relatively high-end device (at least ARMv7 with 1GHz) to get a satisfactory result.
If you think it is expensive, please complain to PixelMagic so they release an official version of the Android streaming application.
* Full version users can now download desktop streaming control client for one MagicTV device. For more information, select "Desktop Client" from main menu *
Fixed a crash caused by a Sony firmware bug that affects all Sony devices with Android 4.3 (AndroidHttpClient incorrectly requires MMS permission)
Updated Vitamio library version
Added number pad for direct channel switching
Added button for switching wide screen mode
Auto probe in outdoor if UPnP enabled in router and external IP didn't change