Control Android with just tilts and flips!
Use combos of physical 3D gestures to do anything you want.
Take a look at YT movie it tells more than thousands of words!
This is real breakthrough to control your device by 3D gestures,
make it with real sense, forget simple shaking, Magus takes you on the higher level!
Featured by XDA-Developers.com and Lifehacker.com
Never before have you done this kind of magic with your device.
XDA: It’s a pretty revolutionary idea actually, as it creates more choices for those who are looking for alternative ways to control their devices, or aren’t able to use a device otherwise because of disabilities.
Lifehacker: Magus is a new utility that lets you move your phone in three dimensions to open apps, unlock, take pictures, and more.
NOW v 1.12 is even better!!!
*** - Save more battery option for Android 4.3+
*** - Fingerptint Options for Galaxy S5
*** - Android Wear functionality
- more innovative than air gestures
- better than simply shake
- more than launcher
- better than icons
- faster than standard gestures
This is what Magus is!
Magus is an android application which allows you to control your device by making simple
gestures – 3D phoneGestures (Face Up, Face Down, Right side Up, Left side Up, Top side Up,
Bottom side Up).
Don't shake your device, just make real meaningful gestures!
You can make various combos consisting of two, three or four gestures.
Your combos can activate the following actions:
* * Magus has many specific functions so I ask you for understanding, it is still being checked for device compatibility, it may not work perfectly on all devices * *
If you do not know how to use Magus, please contact using support mail rather than give bad ratings, it does not help anyone, thank you!
* Record audio On/Off[ stealth mode ]
* Bluetooth On/Off
* WiFi On/Off
* Music controls (pause, play)
* Mute ring mode
* Open Image Gallery
* Compose email
* Open VPN Settings
and in full:
* Run Tasker Task
* Taking a photo [ stealth/silent mode ]
* Recording video [ stealth/silent mode ]
* Running a chosen application
* Music controls
* Answering and Disconnecting a call
* Locking and unlocking device
* Turning the flashlight on and off
* Dialing a number
* Creating a text message
* Toggling audio profiles
* Running your camera (launch standard camera app)
* Play and Pause the music
* Run Google application now
* Say the actual time
* Mute Sounds for X Minutes
* Open Home Screen
You can do almost everything!
Use your imagination!
Launch, activate, toggle, change, run, record, take picture - anything you want!
Watch YouTube videos or visit our website and take a look at tons of info and examples!
Take a look at settings and adjust your scenario for Magus:
choose between: Work all the time or Sleep when phone does mode
and set the Scheduler to manage Magus in time! Those are very important things when it comes to battery usage. (Scheduler is available only in Full version). There is also a widget to have quick way to enable or disabe Magus.
Asking for more functionality by 1-star or low rating is unfair. REMEMBER - this version is for free. Think before rate, please. Regardless of all reviews I will continue adding more functionalities and stability to this free version. Stay tuned and have fun!
- Save more battery option for Android 4.3+
- When laying FaceDown - Drop all calls and send predefined text message [ Pro ]
- Fingerptint Options for Galaxy S5
- Android Wear functionality [ in Pro ]
- Mute Sounds for X Minutes [ function ] [ in Pro ]
- Open VPN Settings [ function ]
- Open Home Screen [ function ] [ in Pro ]
- remodeled for 4.4+ systems