With the free and secure Mahala Wallet app for Android, you can pay for things quicker than ever – anywhere:
• On websites and social media sites.
• In stores and restaurants.
• Even in videos and advertisements.
After downloading Mahala Wallet on your Android phone and connecting it to your payment account, all you have to do is scan a secure QR code to purchase something you like. The Mahala S-QR™ is unique because:
• You can stay on one website.
• You don’t have to enter payment or contact information each time.
• You scan sellers’ information, instead of sellers pulling your personal information – making it more secure than other payment options.
• You can pay for things wherever you see a S-QR code – from Facebook to farmers’ markets.
So, how easy is it?
Step 1 – Download Mahala Wallet on your Android phone.
Step 2 – Link your debit card, credit card, other wallet account, or PayPal account.
Step 3 – When you see something you want to buy, online or in person, just scan the S-QR and confirm.
Done! You’ll automatically receive notification via email of your purchase.
In July, Mahala is in a closed beta for the Roddy White Keep the Faith Foundation fundraiser at www.mahala.us/#!keep-the-faith/c1it4. Donate with Mahala Wallet and you could win signed Roddy White memorabilia or even Atlanta Falcons season tickets!
In August, Mahala will release an open beta version to more merchants, content owners and nonprofits.
Coming soon: Full bank account integration and many more merchant partners!
New welcome screen