Ginger Mail is an exclusive new email client application for MS Exchange. The users can manage their corporate email accounts more user-friendly and effectively. We designed Ginger Mail with simplicity in mind so that you can go anywhere in this application very easily. We have developed Ginger Mail from the scratch and it is not based on any other email client in the market. Users can share almost any photo(s) or files through this application with share option.We are working hard to introduce more features.
Note:- Please make sure that EWS(Exchange Web Services) is enabled on your Exchange server(By default EWS is enabled on Exchange server, only few companies disable EWS access). Push notification only supports Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above.
Limited Period Offer
**** The Price is inclusive of all taxes *****
If you are having any login issues, feel free to contact us through [email protected]
- Direct Push & pull notification support.
- Fully functional Calendar.
- Contacts Sync.
- Conversation View.
- Favorite folders
- Smart Folder view
- Rich-Text Editor
- Search Contacts(GAL)
- Material design
- Ginger Mail uses built-in Calender of OS.
- Ability to Search mails quickly
- Move to folder option.
- Swipe to Quick Actions
- Ability to mark flags and clear flags.
- User credentials stored in encrypted format.
- Unified Unread,Attachments and Flagged filters.
- Supports Exchange 2010 and Office 365.
- Contacts(GAL) retrieved from the server while compose mails.
- Multiple folder support with rules.
- Multiple attachment support.
- Inline images download support.
- Clean and beautiful user interface.
- Pinch to zoom for HTML/Text messages.
- Full HTML support.
- Multiple selection for deleting and marking flags.
- Ability to select, copy and paste.
- Delete mail remotely
- Uses HTML signature from Exchange OWA.
- Draft mail support.
- Settings for the ringtones, Sync options,Custom Signature, Peak Time and LED.
Ginger Mail doesn't supports Exchange 2003 and 2007.
For Office 365 users:
Go to manual setup >
Domain\name : \[email protected]
or \[email protected]
( domain name should be blank)
Server URL: outlook.office365.com
Select Accept all certificates option
Port No : 443
Ginger Mail simply works like Outlook and OWA client.
+ New : Bidirectional calendar sync.
+ Fixed: Dark theme improvements.
+ Fixed: Mark unread bug.
+ Several bug fixes