MailDroid - Email is an ad-supported Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push mail client application and is the best free mail app for personal or for business. It is also a secure mail app supporting PGP and sMIME. MailDroid supports multiple email accounts for your email management (as many as you like with no limitation on mail accounts). MailDroid will support all well known IMAP servers, cloud mail servers, as well as free email servers (Hotmail, Yahoo email, FastMail, Gmail email, AOL Mail, iCloud Mail, rediffmail, GMX Mail, Gawab mail, ATT mail, epost, roadrunner email app, Runbox mail etc.) that you may use for your email management. MailDroid is the perfect free email client for anyone to use to manage their email.
Email management is so important for everyday use, that when it comes to a mobile device, you want to use an application to manage that email that was built with that in mind from the start. MailDroid is that email management application for you, the mail app you want to use:
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email application and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP email users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. MailDroid also focuses on on what business users want such as choosing to delete an email locally or from both device and server per email read as well as custom rules to alert and move certain email to folders. Finally, for power users there is even encryption capability using open PGP and S/MIME. MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using open PGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME. There are so many other features that can be found in MailDroid for email management, see a sample below:
Permissions needed for Ads
1. Complete email application re-write and not based at all on the standard email application for email management
2. IMAP Idle Push for all IMAP email servers that support it (including Gmail, Google Mail, Google Apps for Business, Hotmail mail, MSN mail, Outlook email, Yahoo email, YMail, Rocket mail, Aol mail, FastMail mail, GMX email, iCloud mail, me.com, mac.com and many more)
3. Save/Download Attachments from email to SD card using ES Explorer, Astro, or any other file explorer. You can also use the built in File Manager to manage your files to send via email
4. Settings Support for signature, font size, ring tone, led color, icon selection etc. for your mail
5. Custom Mail Rules for mail management
6. Spell Check for composing an email
7. Search your email online (for IMAP email servers only) or offline for both IMAP and POP email servers
8. Password Protection for the email application
9. Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, Office 365 email servers
10. Full WYSIWYG editor when composing an email
11. Split screen for tablets
12. Calendar integration using ICS attachment for IMAP and POP email (exchange 2007/2010 support is coming, CalDav support soon)
13. Cloud storage integration to save attachments from your email (dropbox, box.net, Google drive and SkyDrive/OneDrive)
14. Customize your email inbox styles to your preference
15. Spam Filter Plugin for email -> REQUIRES IN-APP PAYMENT
16. Email Threaded Mode
17. Light Flow, Tesla Unread, Apex Launcher, and Dashclock Integration
18. Different notification styles and icons for each of your email servers
19. Identities or Aliases for email management
20. Backup SMTP Provider capability to send email
21. open PGP support using PGP Inline or PGP MIME for secure email management
22. S/MIME support for your email server
23. Custom themes for the email application
25. Much more....
NOTE THAT ACTIVESYNC IS NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME!
NOTE THAT SPAM SUBSCRIPTIONS DO NOT CARRY OVER TO THE PRO VERSION!
Please email support if you have any questions
REGARDING PERMISSIONS: Feel free to email us if you have any questions about any of them.
NOTE: Working on the new navigation, please keep sending us feedback!
+ Added icon back into mail rules
+ Fixed an issue with addresses
+ Fixed some minor bugs
+ Added the ability to Re-order bookmarks
+ Expandable Notifications
+ Gmail oAuth2 for Identities
+ Create a rule with an empty subject
+ Turn off third party integration
+ Duplicate folder in new nav drawer fixed
+ Bug fixes