I have resumed development on this app. :) Thank you to everyone for your kind emails while I was down.
I have added a poll for which feature you'd like to see next: https://plus.google.com/103825818131467761296/posts/F4bgJGFVxYj
- This is a homescreen widget, not an app. It won't be in your app drawer.
- Widgets don't work on the SD card.
BUGS REPORTS & COMMENTS
- Email me your bug/comment. If it's a bug, include: (1) Android and App versions, (2) phone model, & (3) whether you use a custom ROM or launcher.
- Internet access: for donations (Please...with C...)
- Modify Audio Settings: play the clock sounds as notifications
- Vibrate: Phone can vibrate with the clock movement
This is a replica of the clock face of the clock tower in The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask. The inner clock face rotates with the hour, the outer ring with the minute, and the sun/moon indicator switches at the user-specified dawn and dusk.
You can turn on a crowing dawn sound, a howling dusk sound, and a "ker-CHUNK" clock movement sound.
Tapping on the widget will reopen the configuration screen, in case you need to tweak it.
Since it's a widget, you add it from the home screen (long press empty area).
Email is surest way to get a response and to get issues fixed. I need more info than "the widget doesn't work." :) ...that's about as useful as a rupee in the Mushroom Kingdom...
Major Update! The much-anticipated HUD-style clock arrives!
- This is an entirely new widget, not a setting under the existing widget
- Diamond color can be green, blue, or change depending on whether date is odd or even
- Crash fix for people running Android 2.3.X
- Beautiful new settings interface!
- Ads removed completely (donations only now). I apologize for ever including them.