3 and a half years ago, mntorankusu agreed to let me use his graphics for the default Clock Town widget. I lost his contact info, and couldn't give him proper attribution...until he emailed me yesterday!
So a HUGE thank you to mntorankusu for the graphics seen in the default Clock Town Widget! My public apologies for neglecting your credit these past three and a half years.
Vote on the next feature!:
- This is a widget, not an app. It won't be in your app drawer.
- Widgets don't work on the SD card.
BUGS REPORTS & COMMENTS
- Email me your bug/comment. If it's a bug, include: (1) Android and App versions, (2) phone model, & (3) whether you use a custom ROM or launcher.
- Internet access: for donations (Please...with C...)
- Modify Audio Settings: play the clock sounds as notifications
- Vibrate: Phone can vibrate with the clock movement
This is a replica of the clock face of the clock tower in The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask. The inner clock face rotates with the hour, the outer ring with the minute, and the sun/moon indicator switches at the user-specified dawn and dusk.
You can turn on a crowing dawn sound, a howling dusk sound, and a "ker-CHUNK" clock movement sound.
Tapping on the widget will reopen the configuration screen, in case you need to tweak it.
Since it's a widget, you add it from the home screen (long press empty area).
Email is surest way to get a response and to get issues fixed. I need more info than "the widget doesn't work." :) ...that's about as useful as a rupee in the Mushroom Kingdom...
Thank you to mntorankusu for the graphics in the default Clock Town widget!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here are some stocking stuffers:
- HUD widget diamond can be custom color
- Option to play sounds as media or notifications
HUD clock added!
- This is a different widget
- Diamond color: green, blue, or change with the date
- Crash fix for people running Android 2.3.X
- New settings interface
- Ads removed