VerseVIEW Mobile is a free Android App that brings the Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and English Bible to the Android platform.
For Tamil and Telugu version, tap on OPTIONS and select it as one of the versions.
The copyrights to the Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu Bible belong to Bible Society of India. Visit the VerseVIEW website (www.verseview.info) for the free desktop (Windows, MAC and Linux) version of VerseVIEW for presenting Bible verses and songs.
Please email me of any errors found in the Bible text.
NOTE: Bookmarks and Notes are not supported on devices with Gingerbread (2.3) or earlier version of Android OS.
The use of the VERSEVIEW software downloaded through Android Marketplace is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from VerseVIEW or from the VerseVIEW web site shall create any warranty for the software. The end user is responsible for abiding by local regulations with regards to distribution of religious material.
Application: Binu Ariyappallil Joseph
Bible Text: Bible Society of India (BSI)
- Fixed issues with the app running on Gingerbread and earlier versions of Android
- Updated User Interface for easy navigation
- Added Notes feature
- Added Bookmark feature
- Added SHARE feature to share verse via email, social media etc.
- Fixed font for Tamil and Telugu in older version of Android
- Added Tamil and Telugu translation (BSI)
- Select any 3 Bible translations
- Added NEXT and PREVIOUS button to navigate chapters
- Updated the UI