☆☆☆ Best Mobile Guide 2012 - ACS Award Winner! ☆☆☆
Maldives Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of Maldives Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Maldives officially the Republic of the Maldives and also referred to as the Maldive Islands, is an island nation in the Indian Ocean consisting of a double chain of twenty-six atolls, orientated north-south, that lie between Minicoy Island (the southernmost part of Lakshadweep, India) and the Chagos Archipelago. The chains stand in the Laccadive Sea, about 700 kilometres (430 mi) south-west of Sri Lanka and 400 kilometres (250 mi) south-west of India.
For the majority of its history, the Maldives has been a free nation, despite three instances during which it was ruled by outside forces. In the mid-fifteenth century, for fifteen years, the Maldives was dominated by the Portuguese Empire. In the mid-seventeenth century, the Dutch Empire (Malabar) dominated Maldives for four months. Finally, in the late eighteenth century, on the brink of war, the Maldives became a British protectorate from 1887 until 1965. The Dutch referred to the islands as the "Maldivische Eilanden" (pronounced [mɑlˈdivisə ˈɛi̯lɑndə(n)]), while the British anglicised the local name for the islands first to the "Maldive Islands" and later to the "Maldives". The islands gained independence from the British in 1965 and became a republic ruled by a sultanate and an authoritarian government.
The Maldives archipelago is located on top of the Chagos-Maldives-Laccadive Ridge, a vast submarine mountain range in the Indian Ocean. Maldives also form a terrestrial ecoregion together with the Chagos and the Lakshadweep. The Maldives atolls encompass a territory spread over roughly 90,000 square kilometres (35,000 sq mi), making the country one of the world's most geographically dispersed. Its population of 328,536 (2012) inhabits 192 of its 1,192 islands. In 2006, Maldives' capital and largest city Malé, located at the southern edge of North Malé Atoll, had a population of 103,693. Malé is one of the Maldives' administrative divisions and, traditionally, it was the "King's Island" where the ancient Maldive royal dynasties were enthroned.
★★★ Get amazing restaurant and fast food finder, follow this link: Google Play: Near Me Fast Food & Restaurant Finder ★★★
- 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
- Guided tours, city and airport transfers.
- Interactive, high-resolution, large-format, full zoomed map
- Tourist offline phrase book (english, spanish, german, france, italian)
- Completly new integrface (flat design)