This app aims to speed up the pre-game phase of the miniatures game of Malifaux. It does so by simulating a deck of cards and flipping for deployment, strategy and schemes. All of the deck-simulations are done behind the scenes for now, but plans are to add options to see them.
- Generate a complete or partial setup with Deployment Type, Strategy or Scheme.
- Choose to generate a strategy from the standard set in the rulebook or from the Gaining Grounds tournament format.
- Share your setup on any channel available on your device (such as social networks or mail) or save it to your storage and load it back at a later time.
- Descriptions taken straight from the rulebook or Gaining Grounds document.
- Open the Objective Listing view to manually select a strategy or scheme to quickly find its description.
- Photos/Media/Files: Access to the devices storage is used when saving/loading a setup.
¤ I am aware that the app currently does not look very good on smaller screens, future updates will address this.
Malifaux is a product of Wyrd Miniatures, and for any information I recommend seeing their websites malifaux.com or wyrd-games.net. I am in no way affiliated with them.
1.5.2 March 25th:
Found a bug with deployment generation where it picked Blind deployment rather than Close when flipping jokers.
Also added Deployments to the objective listing view.
1.5.1 March 2nd:
Some minor code changes and also made the dropdowns in Objective Listing sort by alphabetical order.
1.5 February 27th:
Added a function to select a strategy or scheme to read its description easily, it's accessed via the menu.
Also fixed some typos.