On Sale Now!
The best-selling Princeton field guide to the land and marine mammals of the United States and Canada is now available in digital form on the Android Market.
NB: Please note that an additional download of 65MB is required once this app has been installed. Please ensure you use a WiFi connection to prevent additional data costs.
All the beautiful and accurate illustrations as well as the easy-to-use functionality of the book have been kept while also adding extra features such as:
● The ability to expand and zoom into the high-resolution images.
● Photographs that complement the illustrations of certain species.
● Calls for over 150 species (including multiple calls for some species).
● Quick swiping through the 462 mammals.
● The ability to easily find a species using either common or scientific names and in taxonomic or alphabetic order.
● The ability to only show species for a specified postal code.
● A compare feature that lets you view two species at the same time on the same screen.
● Interactive tracks that quickly link to the associated mammal.
● A personal record of mammal sightings that can be exported using email.
We invite all users to share their comments and ideas on our forum at www.mydigitalearth.com
Changed licensing to once-off activation. App will no longer require licensing check on every startup and will run "offline" indefinitely.