"ManageEngine MDM - Samsung v1" app is specifically developed for managing Samsung devices in an enterprise. It offers advanced security and management capabilities on Samsung Enterprise ready devices . This ME MDM App is applicable only for Samsung devices running on Android 4.1 and older versions.
The advanced capabilities as part of managing a Samsung Enterprise ready device using ME MDM App includes:
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, OS upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings over the air (OTA)
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
Version 9.0.145.S :
* Ability to configure Kiosk profile has been introduced
* Localization support for Turkish , Polish and Spanish has been introduced .
* Ability to configure WiFi profile has been introduced.
* Ability to remotely alarm on an Android device has been added.
* Ability to Re-brand ME MDM App Name , App Icon has been introduced