"ManageEngine MDM for Samsung" app is specifically developed for managing Samsung devices in an enterprise. It offers advanced security and management capabilities on Samsung Enterprise ready devices . Depending on the Android device that you are managing either "ManageEngine MDM for Android" or the "ManageEngine MDM for Samsung" app has to be installed on the device.
The advanced capabilities as part of managing a Samsung Enterprise ready device using ME MDM App includes:
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, OS upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings over the air (OTA)
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
Version 9.0.85.S :
* Localization support for Turkish , Polish and Spanish has been introduced .
* Ability to configure WiFi profile has been introduced.
* Ability to remotely alarm on an Android device has been added.
* Geo-Tracking has been optimized to reduce the impact on battery consumption
* Ability to Re-brand ME MDM App Name , App Icon has been introduced
* Ability to delete Exchange Active Sync Account even if it is not added by MDM Server has been introduced