"ManageEngine MDM for Samsung" app is specifically developed for managing Samsung devices in an enterprise. It offers advanced security and management capabilities on Samsung Enterprise ready devices . Depending on the Android device that you are managing either "ManageEngine MDM for Android" or the "ManageEngine MDM for Samsung" app has to be installed on the device.
The advanced capabilities as part of managing a Samsung Enterprise ready device includes:
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, over-the-air (OTA) upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings wirelessly
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
Version 9.0.65.S :
* Geo-Tracking has been optimized to reduce the impact on battery consumption
* Ability to Re-brand ME MDM App Name , App Icon has been introduced
* Ability to hide ME MDM App is introduced
* Wrongly identifying Rooted device during device boot up is fixed
* Ability to wipe the data on the SD card has been introduced.
* Ability to identify the compatibility of the agent, while enrolling a device has been introduced