"ManageEngine MDM - Samsung v1" app is specifically developed for managing Samsung devices in an enterprise. It offers advanced security and management capabilities on Samsung Enterprise ready devices . This ME MDM App is applicable only for Samsung devices running on Android 4.1 and older versions.
The advanced capabilities as part of managing a Samsung Enterprise ready device using ME MDM App includes:
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, OS upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings over the air (OTA)
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
Version 9.1.25.S :
Version 9.1.25.K :
* Supports 'Direct Mode', an alternative to GCM for server-device communication
* Admin privilege has been introduced to unmanage device using Revoke Administration Password
* Localization support for French, Italian, Russian, and Dutch has been introduced .
* Passcode profile is now enhanced to allow/restrict Fingerprint authentication
* Ability to configure Kiosk profile has been introduced