*NEW Feature* - Share images to report the issue.
Android Client for the famous open source bug tracking system - MantisBT. It helps you view bugs, see recently modified bugs, assigned bugs, etc. It uses the web based API to access the system.
Following features has been implemented in the current version:
1. List Unassigned Bugs
2. List Bugs assigned to me
3. List Bugs which are recently modified
4. List Bugs which are resolved
5. List Bugs which were reported by me.
6. View Bug/Issue details
7. Add note to an issue
8. Update the status of the Issue
9. Assign the issue to someone else
10. Report Issue
11. Multiple Languages support (English,Italian, etc. Many more coming soon)
12. SSL support
13. Multi-level Sub-projects support.
14. Upload attachments for new issue.
15. View attachments for existing issues.
16. Switch projects on the screen itself.
17. Supports displaying custom fields display in details screen.
18. Http Basic Authentication
19. Share images to report the issue directly.
1. Work offline
2. Ability to set values for custom fields when reporting issue
*NOTE: Mantis API upto 1.2.8, doesn't support querying All Projects, that's why this feature is not available in the app. We'll implement this for 1.2.9 and release an update soon."
DISCLAIMER: We are not associated with open source Mantis BT development team. This is an independent software.
Bug Fixes, Performance Enhancements