Critical testing information and key clinical protocols in an easy-to-use USBMIS Android application.
McGraw-Hill’s Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests focuses specifically on what you need to know to understand the test, educate the patient, and provide safe, effective care before, during, and after the test. In addition, this easy-to-use clinical companion is the only text to actively incorporate evidence-based
practice features throughout, both in test monographs and appendices—a major advantage that enhances your ability to apply the book’s content to your daily practice.
• A cohesive 5-part organization covering the full range of laboratory tests, diagnostic tests, laboratory/diagnostic assessments of body function, education and screening
• Time-saving alphabetical organization of tests allows for quick in-app searching.
• Skill-sharpening references to national guidelines, including JCAHO
• Full coverage of clinical interventions/implications
• Essential insights into the possible meanings of abnormal values and contraindications
• Key references that pertain to evidence-based practice
• Critical patient teaching information