Start every ride, run, walk or outdoor activity with Map My Tracks. Track your cycling, running, walking, hiking using Map My Tracks OutFront sports tracker. Map My Tracks OutFront turns your phone into a high performance all-sport performance GPS computer that's amazingly easy, fun and motivating to use on bike rides, runs or walks as well as other outdoor pursuits like sailing, skiing, orienteering.
TRACK ALL YOUR RUNS, RIDES AND WALKS WITH GPS
✔ Broadcast your activities live streaming on www.mapmytracks.com for friends and family to follow your progress during training or in races to cheer you on.
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Easily send activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you: better understand your training, keep motivated; and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the rest of the Map My Tracks community.
• Heart rate monitoring requires a Zephyr HxM BT device. Visit www.mapmytracks.com/outfront for more details.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to [email protected]
and lets us fix it before you write a review.
New in version 2.1.1
* Bug fixes
New in version 2.1
* Your achievements are now shown with a breakdown of each activity completed for that day, week and month.
New in version 2.0
* Enhanced user profiles with detailed stats
* All new design with clearer breakdown of stats and tracking
* Follow all the social buzz & track in popular sports events
* Event profiles featuring attendees & options to follow event