MapTrack app for Android phones and tablets makes recording your track and sharing it in real time with friends easy, secure and fast. The app shows your live data and calculate distance while you walk, bike, run, jog, drive, travel, taking a tour or doing other outdoor activities..
With Map Track you can share your path or track as a Google Maps link via Skype, Google+, Facebook, Email, etc. or as a Track Viewer. You friends can view your track and follow you in real time IN USUAL BROWSER, special software or registration on third-party services are NOT required. Use Map Track as your personal online and offline tracker. Manage your online tracks as usual document in your Google Drive. You can also export your data as a KML file or screenshot.
- Offline track
- Online track - Google Drive sync
- Internet connection not required to start a track
- Real-time tracking
- Track time and distance details
- Continue or View last track
- Metric and Imperial units
- Tracking Time Intervals
- GPS Altitude option
- Sharing: current location, KML, screenshot, Track URL and Viewer
- Sharing via email, Google+, Facebook, text messages, Skype, ets
- Track Viewer generated in MapTrack for live data view in browser
- Clear current track - useful to start a new track, but keep the same track link
- Auto/Manual data synchronization
- Color state indicator
- Map/Satellite View
- Map Zoom
- search or add current location using GPS or Network
- Zoom to Fit-in and center points on screen (quick point search)
- Note for the current position
- Last point is auto centered - make it easy to use on scaled up map
- Show/hide lines and pins
- Open track in Google Earth ( see the track on pre-cached Google Earth when offline)
Note: Created for personal use only. The user alone is responsible for data application and sharing own data.
Visit MapTrack page to learn more and see instructions: http://goo.gl/4seHbp
For all kinds of measurements on Google Maps see our Planimeter - GPS area measure app.
v 3.0.2 - last point geo-coordinates, track viewer fix.
- new Track Viewer, Screenshot sharing options
- clear current track
- accuracy improvements
- Open in Google Earth
- Help updated
- stability improvement
- Offline tracks
- View or Continue recording of last/current track
- GPS Altitude option
- Sharing KML file with your track. KML file can be imported then into Google Maps, Google Earth or in our Planimeter app.
- Sharing your current location