Maprika is the best mapping solution for ski resorts, parks, and campuses.
Maprika uses GPS to put a "You are here" sign on "paper" maps, just like the ones you get at ski resort ticket windows or park information booths.
• Navigate on more than 6000 maps of ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, theme parks, and university campuses
• Maprika maps are saved to the phone's memory, allowing for use in out of service areas.
• Record GPS tracks and show them real-time; export tracks and view them on your computer
• Share your location with friends
• Set meetings with your friends by pointing the place on a map
• Make your own maps and share them with the Maprika community
• See local weather, snow reports, and Twitter feeds for resort maps, find nearby attractions
- add an option for selective location sharing
- allow larger zoom on extra high density screens
- improve accuracy of ski track statistics
- add statistics report for tracks on ski maps
- add elevation gain/drop to track stats
- add an option to remove end of track
- add an option to select sync location for currently being recorded and selected tracks
- show time difference between currently being recorded and selected tracks