The Maps to Sygic app combines the power of Google Maps and Sygic's excellent navigation capabilities.
Maps to Sygic lets you open and navigate to Google Maps search results, favorite places*, and other POIs in Sygic navigation software with a single click.
Note: this is not a standalone navigation app, It's a bridge between Google Maps and Sygic. You must have Internet access and the latest Sygic (Aura v12 and higher) installed on your mobile device in order to use this app.
HOW TO USE
1) Tap on any place mark or search result in the Google Maps app and open place details.
2) Select "Share" and tap on "Maps to Sygic".
3) Before navigation, always check if the location is correctly transferred to Sygic. This app relies on Google Maps and locations may not always perfectly match Sygic's.
4) If the location you have selected is not properly transferred, try zooming in as much as you can in Google Maps and then share the location, or try sharing another location near where you want to go.
*FAVORITE (STARRED) LOCATIONS ARE PARTIALLY SUPPORTED. Locations may not be correctly sent to Sygic and may be off by a few meters (or by hundreds)! Please zoom in as far as you can before sharing starred locations. Search results and other POIs work fine.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
- This app requires the latest Sygic (Aura version 12 and higher) and a fairly new version of Google Maps. Not compatible with older Sygic versions.
- Always check to see if the location is correctly transferred to Sygic.
- Accuracy of locations may be off to a certain degree, especially with favorite (starred) items.
- This is beta-quality software, so you can expect some glitches here and there. Error reports and suggestions are always welcome.
- Please uninstall the app within 15 minutes of the initial download in order to receive a full refund automatically.
- Your satisfaction is important to us. Even if you pass the 15-minute time frame, you're still eligible for a full refund. Please see next section for more details.
- If the app doesn't work for you or you're not fully satisfied in any aspect of the program, you can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please send us an email containing the order number and a brief explanation.
- This app relies on third-party web services by Google. Although it's very unlikely that cloud services will be unavailable and the app will stop working, if it does, you're eligible for a full refund if you have purchased the app within the last 90 days. Please send us an email containing the order number and a brief explanation of the situation.
- This app produces very accurate results; however, we cannot guarantee accuracy for all conversions. You are responsible for checking if the location has been transferred correctly to Sygic. Simply put, do not hit the road without checking the accuracy of the location first.
- Internet Access: Google Maps doesn't provide coordinate information when you share places between applications. In order to save battery and data, the processing required to extract coordinate information is done in the cloud. The place information is sent to the server, and the app then receives the coordinate data. Remember, neither your location nor any other identifying information is ever sent to the cloud! Currently, less than a few kilobytes is required for each conversion.
- Network Status: Required to check if you are connected to the Internet.
Google Maps and Sygic are trademarks of their respective owners. We are not affiliated with either of these companies.
- New version 5 consists of minor UI tweaks and bug fixes.
- Added support for sharing locations from Maps With Me.