Summer price drop. Save 30% and share the news with friends.
The deal is available for 1 week only (7/24 - 7/30)
* Over 4M downloads worldwide
* Top 5 travel apps in more than 80 countries
* Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest offline maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
• Offline search. Find everything you need of all the objects available on the map.
• Bookmarks. Add any place to the bookmarks list. Then find it easily again and again.
• Export/import of bookmarks. Add bookmarks and tracks from other maps to MAPS.ME. KML/KMZ files are supported.
• Location sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via e-mail or sms. Share your current location.
• Auto-follow mode. When it is on, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, just contact us: [email protected]
We respond to every request.
Google +: http://plus.google.com/116069636493953875937
The issues with transferring maps to SD card are resolved.
Crash bug fixed.
Minor bugs fixed.
• Search by address. Type the street and building number in the address bar.
• Look at all search results on the map and choose the one you’re looking for.
The application has a new name
We removed the word With from MapsWithMe and got MAPS.ME. So it’s easier to pronounce and tell you friends about the application that keeps you from getting lost.