Free, fast, detailed and entirely offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation – trusted by over 65 million
travelers worldwide.OFFLINE MAPS
Save mobile data, no internet is required.FREE FOREVER
All maps inside and all features are free. Always were and always will be.NAVIGATION
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.INCREDIBLY DETAILED
Directions to points of interest (POI), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.UP-TO-DATE
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to Google Maps, Mapquest and Waze.FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.BOOKMARKS
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE
Essential for home and travel. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check.TRAFFIC DATA
New online city traffic maps. Check out updates of traffic jams info and fastest driving routes based on it in 36 countries!AND MORE!
– Search through different categories e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus…)
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app
– Share your location via text message or social media
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: [email protected]
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
Traffic Data in 36 Countries
- Up-to-date traffic info and fastest driving routes based on it!
Traffic Info in Roaming
- Requires less than 1 MB of mobile bandwidth per trip.
Order a Taxi
-Most of the location pages now contain a button for ordering a taxi.