* Over 4M downloads worldwide
* Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
LITE vs PRO
MAPS.ME Lite is designed as a trial version, so that you could evaluate responsiveness and level of detail of the maps.
With Lite version you will get:
• offline maps of any country
• all details on the map
• your current location determined by GPS
Additionally to this, MAPS.ME Pro supports:
• offline search on the map
• bookmarking places
• map rotating
• sharing bookmarks via sms, email, etc.
• auto-follow mode
Download MAPS.ME Pro to enjoy the whole bunch of features! Satisfaction or your money back guaranteed.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest offline maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
If you have any questions, just contact us: [email protected]
We respond to every request.
Google +: http://plus.google.com/116069636493953875937
Minor bugs fixed.
In Version 3.0.0:
• Updated design. It’s not necessary to leave the map in order to see information about the selected location – all details appear in the pop-up window above.
• Recent data from OpenStreetMap
The application has a new name. We removed the word With from MapsWithMe and got Maps.Me. So it’s easier to pronounce and tell you friends about the application that keeps you from getting lost.