!!! WARNING: TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED IN THIS APP CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH (see dislcaimer below)!!!
Includes instructions for every technique, plus instructional videos for most, and the belt Performance Test.
The official close combat system of the United States Marine Corps. Instructions for every technique, with video demonstrations**!! Stop wasting your time scrolling through other apps. Ours is better than any version in the market, Guaranteed! The most up-to-date, user-friendly mobile version of the Official training manual...and it's cheap!
Exclusive App Features:
★ Demonstration Videos for all techniques
★ Simple navigation, with quick access to individual techniques.
★ No more endless scrolling to find what you're looking for.
(**Network connectivity required for video playback)
★ ★ ★ STAGE I - TAN BELT ★ ★ ★
- Bayonet Techniques
- Upper Body Strikes
- Lower Body Strikes
- Intro to Chokes
- Counters to Strikes
- Counters to Chokes and Holds
- Unarmed Manipulation
- Armed Manipulation
- Knife Fighting
Tan Belt is the minimum level required of ALL Marines.
The Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP) became the official close combat system taught to all United States Marines since 2002. It provides the individual Marine with a set of weapons-based and unarmed techniques for engaging in close combat across the spectrum of violence.
MCMAP draws influences from several disciplines including boxing, jujitsu, judo, sambo, krav maga, karate, aikido, escrima, arnis, hapkido, taekwondo, kung fu, and kick boxing.
The first stage of MCMAP is the Tan Belt, the minimum belt level required of all Marines.
As Marines progress through the training program, they become proficient in:
- Hand-to-hand (unarmed) combat
- Edged weapons,
- Weapons of opportunity
- Rifle and bayonet techniques.
1. The Marine Corps Martial Arts Program is inherently dangerous, and could result in physical injury. It should only be practiced by physically capable persons under the supervision of a qualified instructor. This app is not intended to replace the supervision and instruction of qualified instructors. In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of this app.
2. This app is not endorsed by the Marine Corps, and is not intended to be a replacement for any type of official training program. It is not designed as a self-study or independent course. While this app provides the physical techniques for a given belt level, it does not address the mental or character development required of an individual for belt advancement.
Test yourself using the new Performance Test module!