Stay connected to the latest, real-time, marine weather conditions with Marine Weather™ by AccuWeather. Designed for mariners and other water hobbyists, this free, customizable app features MinuteCast™, the leading minute-by-minute weather forecast that is hyper-localized to your exact location.
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact GPS location or street address. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the Continental United States and Canada. Boaters within 100nm of the coastline can use AccuWeather MinuteCast to track and time storms, and select a map point to get MinuteCast for that location in addition to their current location.
• Information rich including buoy data, tides, radar, wind speed and direction, dew point, air temperature, barometric pressure, weather maps, radar, times for sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset, moon phases and transit, and sea surface temperatures.
• Tropical Maps for the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, window of movement on any named tropical system, severe weather watches and warnings, wind radius, storm surges, and storm history information.
• Animated weather radar and maps for tracking the storm’s path. Weather radar available in the United States, Canada, Spain, and Japan. Additional maps showing sea surface temperatures and anomalies, and wave heights and surface winds. Wave heights and surface wind data available for every three hours through to 180 hours.
• Marine weather forecasts available for the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, and Australia. For the United States, Marine Weather by AccuWeather encompasses all coastal regions, including the Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Download Marine Weather by AccuWeather today for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
• AccuWeather MinuteCast®
• Complete Redesign