Introducing the new DTN/The Progressive Farmer Market Strategies App, delivering unbiased market insight and advice to help improve your business decisions.
The DTN/The Progressive Farmer Market Strategies App provides clear, concise analysis and recommendations focused on the six key factors that drive today's dramatic futures and cash markets:
•Trend. The current near-term and long-term market directions, and their impact on prices.
•Noncommercial outlook. Knowing the current position and direction of speculative traders is critical to understanding where prices will likely head.
•Commercial traders. Large commercial traders offer the best insight into the fundamental supply and demand situation for the underlying commodity.
•Seasonal index. Historical seasonal price trends are key indicators of potential direction.
•Price probability. Indicates how current prices compare to historical norms — and where they are most and least likely to go.
•Volatility. The speed of the market helps determine proper strategies with insight into how expensive options premiums are; the more volatile the market, the larger the premium.
Expert Analysis- produced by DTN/ The Progressive Farmer’s team of expert analysts lead by industry-recognized Senior Analyst Darin Newsom. The app provides daily analysis of these six factors, their likely affect on the market, and recommendations for both pure cash and futures traders— updated as conditions warrant.
15 Different Strategies- choose from a list of 15 different commodities including: corn, soybean, wheat, canola, cotton, rice, cattle, swine, feed corn, soybean meal, gasoline, diesel, natural gas, crude oil, class III milk.
Award-winning agriculture news — read our unmatched markets coverage from North America’s largest Ag editorial staff. Benefit from articles and analysis by your favorite DTN/The Progressive Farmer market analysts, reporters and editors, including Darin Newsom, Bryce Anderson, Marcia Taylor, Urban Lehner, and many others.
Cash grain prices — have the latest cash grain prices for your local area, right at your fingertips. With more than 4,000 cash bid locations across the United States and Canada, you can quickly compare to see who is offering the best price for easier selling decisions.
In-depth charts — access our in-depth commodity charts to track trend, commercial outlook, non-commercial outlook, seasonal index, price probability and volatility.
Alerts- receive an instant alert when our team of experts changes in a market strategy recommendation
Watch list — create your own watch list to effortlessly monitor your preferred futures, options and stock picks.
Videos — view daily weather, market, and special interest videos in high definition, keeping you on top of issues impacting your business and bottom line.
Subscription Information for DTN/The Progressive Farmer Market Strategies App:
- A 14 Day Free trial is available to all users of the app
- When you decide to subscribe you can get 3 Months for $38.99 or a full year for $149.99 for each recommendation
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current subscription
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Introducing DTN/The Progressive Farmer Market Strategies app. An innovative market advisory service at your fingertips.