PLEASE READ FIRST!
You can bookmark apps inside Google Play using the MarketMarks.
* Bookmark app (share from Google Play and web link).
* Display icon, version, price and more.
* Can check app version and price updates.
* Can backup/restore.
1. Share an app from Android Market, then choose MarketMarks.
2. Dialog is closed after data acquisition, so press a "Save" button to save.
3. Then, when you start MarketMarks from home then a saved app listed.
* This has nothing to do with MarketMarks.com.
* "MarketMarks" Application Icon by Webdesigner Depot (http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/).
IMPORTANT: Added READ_PHONE_STATE permission for detect your network country when convert the price currency (since v2.3.4).
- Fixed crash when checking updates.
- Fixed a bug when check updates.
- Fixed bookmarking bugs.
- Fixed a bug in the bookmark list.
- Added custom backup folder feature.