The best in match-3 puzzle gameplay meets Marvel’s biggest Super Heroes and Super Villains in the most epic puzzle adventure game out on your phone and tablet! Marvel Puzzle Quest combines your favorite Marvel characters with deep RPG leveling, player-vs-player tournaments, alliances, and much more. It’s time to unleash your inner Super Hero and wage war against your enemies.
Now featuring 100% more Deadpool!
9.1 out of 10 “An intricately crafted, remarkably deep experience -- Marvel Puzzle Quest doesn’t merely meet the expectations of its name, it exceeds them.” - IGN.com (Editors’ Choice Award)
A TabTimes Tabby Award Winner - Best Android Game: Puzzle, Games & Family.
• FREE TO PLAY
• Assemble the ultimate team from your favorite Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains such as Captain America, Spider-Man, Hulk, Thor, Loki, Punisher, Black Widow, Venom, and much more!
• Harness the power of Iso-8 to upgrade your team and collect comics to unlock new characters and abilities.
• Introducing new characters from the Marvel Universe and continually expanding game features!
• Brand new tournaments and events are launched each month to offer players fresh gameplay to explore.
• Unmatched strategy and depth! Embark on a journey of a global scale and unleash your strength and wits with your favorite Marvel characters to outsmart and defeat your opponents.
• Build Alliances among your friends and compete against rival Alliances.
• Snag the top rank in Tournaments, Alliances, and Season Play for new character rewards and other prizes!
• Stop Norman Osborn and his worldwide terror spree and watch the story unravel as different forces such as the X-Men, S.H.I.E.L.D. and H.A.M.M.E.R. (Dark Avengers) compete for resources and influence.
• Be a part of the Marvel Universe in an epic story written by Marvel veterans Frank Tieri (Iron Man, Wolverine, Weapon X) and Alex Irvine (Iron Man: The Rapture, Daredevil Noir) based on the Dark Reign storyline, a monumental narrative in Marvel history.
App is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean.
Developed by Demiurge Studios
R69 Patch Notes:
UI, Tweaks & Bug Fixes
- Improved Tutorial. Elements such as roster, training and recruiting menus do not show until they contextually make sense to the player.
- Improved game saving to increase performance while playing.
- Countdown tiles now display their text correctly when they are placed on Trap tiles.
- Dr. Doom now has a powerful third ability: Diabolical Plot!
- New Feature: Shield Cooldowns.
For full Patch Notes, please visit http://www.d3pforums.com