Simple and safe payments with InCard MasterPass™
InCard MasterPass™ is a digital wallet application for safe and simple internet shopping by securely stored payment card everywhere where you see MasterPass™ or MasterCard® Mobile CZ/SK payment buttons. On top of that, the MasterPass™ – global payment service of MasterCard® allows using the InCard app to shop all around the world wherever you see the MasterPass™ acceptance brand.
How to activate the application?
InCard application is activated via a verification code SMS delivered to user specified phone number. Then you will have to define an mPIN (6-digits password) which is needed for application logins and payment approvals.
How to register cards?
User knows the card data (card holder name, card number, expiry date, CVC2/CVV2) and activates it by automatically performing 0.05 EUR activation transaction in order to verify the card ownership. The card has to have e-commerce enabled (eventually the 3D Secure service as well).
Above listed personal data is necessary for application use and will be used only in this scope, for this purpose and during active use of the application by the user.
Where can I pay with InCard?
InCard can be used for payments in more than 6000 e-shops and they are counting.
1. Simple payments – the payment is loaded into the device by scanning a QR code and is paid for by confirming it in the same device. No need to copy information from the card anywhere.
2. Comfort – any card (MasterCard or Visa) can be registered in the application and used for shopping without having the card actually around.
3. Speed – the payment takes just a few seconds and you can see its status in the device.
4. Security – the payments are approved by an mPIN, no card data are transferred to the merchant.
5. Simple management – there is no need for topping the application up or creating a new account, all the transactions appear in existing bank statements.
6. Purchase protection – purchase guarantees in InCard payment solution remains the same as in other payment card purchases. For instance if the user does not receive a parcel from an e-shop, a complaint can be filled with the e-shop. If the complaint is refused due to objective reasons, the user can ask his/her issuing bank for money return.
More information about InCard application can be found at http://mastercardmobile.cz/en
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements