Math Mania Kids Addition Attack - FREE (Ad Supported)
Kids Addition Attack is a learning tool that can be used to educate children by having them perform challenging math problems.
Math Mania Addition Attack keeps you on you sharp with Addition problems
This ad supported version includes (2) game modes. Free play and 60second Challenge.
Free (ad supported) limited functionality version of Math Mania Addition Attack Pro. If you like it and want more game modes, features and NO ADS, then purchase "Math Mania Pro" and here is what you will get;
Description of the Pro (paid version) below:
Math Mania Addition Attack Pro is both a Kid and Adult friendly math game. Keep your brain active and on edge with this simple, yet HD math game. The math problems come up and you have to answer them, sounds simple...Right?
*This Pro version includes (3) game modes and an option to toggle on a cheat mode.
1. Choose from (5) difficulty levels
2. Play multiple game modes.
4. Keep track of your scores/progress through the app
5. Option to enable "Cheat Mode" which will modify the
text of the correct answer to be italicized and have a
light red shadow.
6. The Addition problems are generated randomly so
no two games are alike.
1. Free Play: (Take your time and get through the
Addition math problems)
2. 60second Challenge: (How many Addition problems
can you get correct in 60 seconds?)
3. Advancer: (This mode starts off at a fairly low
difficulty setting, increasing in difficulty
on each Addition math problem.
1. Configure options in the options menu.
2. Select a game mode.
3. Press "Start Game" to begin.
4. To view previous scores press "High Scores".
5. Having trouble in game? Press the "Menu" key on your
device for more options.
Cheat Mode Explained:
To enable cheat mode you must first go into the options screen and mark Cheats to "ON" status. By default Cheat Mode is off. To toggle cheat mode on during a game just press the "Menu" button on your device and touch on "Toggle Cheats" *WARNING - Enabling Cheats during a game will prevent your score from that game being recorded.
*This is a try before you buy, a free (Ad supported) version, with limited functionality.
Corrected display issue on low density screens.