MathDoku Extended integrates MathDoku with calculator!
The game is based on the famous Mathdoku from Ben Buxton and his team, an open source implementation of hit KenKen ® game, as printed in the New York Times and The Times (UK). The game is similar to Sudoku but uses a little math.
Our extension has several improvements over the original:
- integrated call to DigitCalc - a simple calculator that computes all combinations of one-digit numbers which gives a desired result for selected mathematical operation. It is a standalone application which can be used with games such as KenKen ®, MathDoku, Killer Sudoku, Kakuro and similar. If DigitCalc is called from the game, it automatically gives possible combination for selected cage considering already resolved cells and if cage is in line (so without duplicates).
- enable long touch to fill cell. No need to constantly switch between normal and 'maybe' mode. Just tap shortly to put 'maybe' or long touch to put the solution into a cell.
- bigger board
- bigger 'maybe' numbers
- 3x3 digit panel
- new theme with more visible colors
Features removed from the original:
- scrolling text on top
- penalty on check progress
- sharing by e-mail
If you are missing some of the removed features and/or don't need the added features please stick to the original. If you like our work and have some suggestions or complaints, feel free to contact us at:[email protected]
- fixed results page on Marshmallow