Sudoku, KenKen, Hitori, MathDoku, Kakuro, jigsaw and others logic puzzles fans will love Mathdoku+! Simple and challenging, this free brain teaser is unlike anything you’ve played before. Get ready to spend hours of enjoyment along your phone or tablet trying to solve all levels of this classic board game.
With over 700 puzzle levels from 3x3 to the mind blowing 9x9, Mathdoku+ is a great game to help you sharpen logic and math skills whether you’re a beginner or an experienced puzzler!
- Fun and challenging puzzle experience for everyone, from children to adults
- Great for kids’ development of reasoning, logic and math skills
- Check and Hint features to help in case you get stuck
- Complete tutorial for new players
HOW TO PLAY
- The grid size defines the numbers you can use in a puzzle. If it’s a 3x3, you’ll use numbers from 1 to 3. If it’s a 4x4, from 1 to 4. And so on!
- Squares outlined by bold lines are called cages. Each cage has a target number and a an associated math operation.
- Each cage must be filled with numbers that, combined in any order, produce the target number of the cage using the correspondent math operation.
- Numbers may not be repeated in any row or column, just like Sudoku.
Quite simple, eh? So warm up your brain and get ready for Mathdoku+!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
---- More Games by Tapps Games ----
+ Arcade Games - Honey Battle, Balloon Party, Hamster Roll, Bubble Dragon, High School Fighter
+ Action Games - Jailbreak!, Robot Gangster Rampage, Ninja Nights, Jailbreak!
+ Adventure Games - Run Tappy Run, Tappy Escape, Macho Dash, Dino Quest
+ Puzzle Games - Number Link, Magic Match 3, Magic Cats, Color Flow, Temple Minesweeper
+ Kids Games - My Virtual Pet, My Virtual Cat, My Boo, My Doll House, Animal Line Crossing
+ Strategy Games - Toilet Time, My Sandwich Shop, My Pizza Shop, Cookie Shop