Mathex Lite Scientific Calculator
Fully featured expression based scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
'Mathex Lite' is a free version of 'Mathex'.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature (limited in 'Lite' edition)
* Symbolic derivative (locked in 'Lite' edition)
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
Lite version is Ads supported (automatically disappears when using the calculator).
Although this 'Lite' version looks exactly like the full one, it has some features locked and other
* Locked features:
- Symbolic derivative
- Tangent lines plotting
- Plotting has a daily limit of 10 times
- Evaluating expressions has a daily limit of 25 times (8 times after first week)
- Plotting has a weekly limit of 30 times (9 times after first week)
- Evaluating expressions has a weekly limit of 120 times (40 times after first week)
Other minor limitations are present (e.g. the backend is updated less frequently than the full version)
You can remove all of this limits, unlock all of the features and support further development of Mathex,
with the full version. At the price of a coffee.
To get the full version of Mathex search in Google Play for: "Mathex Scientific Calculator" (without 'Lite').
- Limits are very less aggressive, now you can make thousands of expressions per week.
- Performance tweaks