A cool maths game for children, teens and adults to train & improve mental maths skills.
★★★★★ "Very easy to use. Very well set up"
★★★★★ "Yes thumbs up This is just what I was looking for. Fun and motivating to use."
Maths Bug keeps mental processes healthy and improves numeracy - feed your mental arithmetic brain and give it a daily fun workout! Downloaded over 70,000 times!
Maths Bug has been (humanely) tested on children, teens and adults. The game works! Download it for free and see if it works for you? Optimized for phones and tablets.
- 10 different challenging tests including: number addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, common factors, fractions, percentages, algebra, trig, shapes and word puzzles. All built-in, no need to download anything else.
- Built in explanations of common mental maths tricks.
- 3 Strikes game mode, 3 lives across all tests, no time limit. A real maths workout!
- One Mad Maths Minute game mode, get as many correct as possible in one minute.
- Either type your answer or use multiple choice.
- Extensive sound effects and graphics to keep you engaged
- Built in scoring depending on speed, accuracy and difficulty level.
- Inspired by structured maths learning systems like Kumon.
- Create multiple accounts and keep track of progress and see how you are improving.
- Built in world wide high score tables per test and overall.
- Change the background to suit taste.
- Built in blackboard to help with working out.
- Works equally well on mobiles and tablets.
- Widget and Notifications to remind you to play
- Built in instructions and maths resources database on how to perform mental maths tricks.
This version is free and ad sponsored (child friendly ads only). If you wish to access the more advanced levels you will need to pay a small one off fee.
We have been especially careful to make sure the question style is authentic to that in maths tests and exams - allowing more easy recognition of patterns and styles of question.
Well suited for use by home schoolers.
We hope you find Maths Bug fun whilst being educational and informative.
If you have any questions about Maths Bug, or suggestions to make it better, please contact us on [email protected]
BTW we are aware of layout issues on small screen low resolution 'letterbox' displays (like HTC Chacha) - we are working to fix this - there is a lot to fit in.
Coming Soon (end of May):
- More coverage of skills in existing tests
- More hints and tips
Built against latest environment.