SaskTel Max™ Digital TV Recorder (DTVR) subscribers never have to worry about missing favourite TV programs or missing the end of a game if it goes into overtime. With the Max™ Remote DTVR application you have the ability to schedule and manage your recordings directly from an Android device.
• Search the channel guide for programs to record
• Ability to view only subscribed channels
• View program information such as duration, actors and rating
• Schedule recordings from virtually anywhere
• View and edit scheduled recordings
• Manage previously recorded programs
• Must be a SaskTel Max DTVR customer. Contact 1-800-SASKTEL (727-5835) to subscribe.
• In order to use this application, users must register the Max Remote DTVR application with their Max set top box.
• From the Main Menu on the Max set top box go to the Recorded TV menu and select Remote DTVR Setup.
• Additional instructions on how to use the app will be emailed after an account has been created.
• Contact 1-800-SASKTEL (727-5835) for support.
- Bug fixes
- Logo updates