Max/MSP Control provides you with a variety of interfaces with which to control Max/MSP/Jitter wirelessly from your Android device.
- Control toggles(on/off) and stream slider values.
- Send messages to your Max patches.
- Stream phone sensor data: 3 Orientation parameters (including digital compass) and Accelerometer x,y,z.
To get started, download the Max/MSP patch from www.mattbenatan.com. This simple patch will enable you to see how the app was configured for use with Max, and provide you with the components necessary to integrate Max/MSP Control into your Max/MSP/Jitter patches.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Android 2.0 (though tested and works on 1.6+)
- Screen resolution of 480x800 or greater
(tested and works on 320x480, but some of the graphics clip)
Please send comments/feedback to: [email protected]
- Parameter values remain consistent (no longer reset on view changes)
- Only necessary to enter IP address on app launch.
- Improved sensor latency from approx. 160ms to approx - Some updated GUI elements