maxRVU is a mobile charge capture solution for hospitals, physician practices, and even residents. Capture ICD/CPT® codes at point of service and immediately send them to your biller. ICD-10 mapping is included with no additional cost to help you prepare for the October 2015 transition.
• HIPAA compliant
• AMA licensed CPT® database
• ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping
• Crosswalk - Valid ICD code suggestions for CPT® codes
• Create a favorites list of ICD/CPT® codes
• Add voice notes to your charge capture
• Take pictures of patient charts for later review
• Choose your RVU type and view your progress
• View notes from your biller
• Geo-locate hospitals & view your patients
• Code Reference - Easily search ICD/CPT® codes
• Application works offline
• Web portal for enhanced features and customizable reports
• Free Office/Medical Assistant & Billing Agent accounts
• Supports Residents and Fellows
• No infrastructure investment
maxRVU allows physicians to automate and minimize data entry during charge capture on the go. Hospitals and group practices can share patients between their doctors and surgeons to keep track of shared billing sessions. Residents can enter patient encounters, submit them to a physician for billing approval, and easily submit their progress to ACGME.
A web interface is included and available for physicians, billers, and office/medical assistants. The portal allows the physician to view their revenue generation based on charge capture and keep track of cases to be billed. Office/Medical assistants only have access to view and add patients, as well as review session the physician has entered. The biller can only see the sessions that have been approved for billing. The physician is able to grant permission to both accounts if they need access to edit patient and billing session data.
- Secure Messaging
- Bug Fixes