MBS Direct Digital e-Reader provides instructors and students the ability to read their digital textbooks and to access additional learning tools resources available through the app.
• Flexible navigation with page swiping, an interactive TOC, and the ability to jump to specific pages
• Easy to use interface that mirrors the online reading experience through MBS Direct Digital
• Support for highlights, notes, and bookmarks
• A complete dictionary accessible in the context of reading
• Reflowable text and page fidelity view options
• Contextualized study tools and learning resources
Search support for all book content as well as user annotations
Tested and approved for the following devices: Asus Tablets TF101 and TF201, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0, Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 and S4, Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515.
Download by chapter
Continuous download- start your download and come back to the app, your books will download in the background
Redesigned contextualized resources display
Multiple user offline shelf creation allowed
Bug fixes and other enhancements