MC Chat allows you to connect to vanilla minecraft servers and chat with other people in that server. THIS IS NOT a game client, you cannot play the game, just chat.
(Does not work with ModLoader & Forge servers!)
What happened to the previous app listings?:
The old app's got DMCA by Mojang, and I failed to check the warning email during that week, which took down the app. I cannot refund people who paid for the full version or give them access to a new paid listing. So instead, this contains all the features of the full version, but also contains opt-out ads, which you can disable in the options. But consider having them on to support further development.
- Support for Minecraft 1.2.5, 1.3.*,1.4.*, 1.5.*, 1.6.* and 1.7.*
- Teams and Scoreboards
- Server List
- Server chat. You can type commands too
- Chat with color codes
- Player List with whisper and options for OP players.
- Custom Player List options
- Direct Connection
- Offline Mode support
- Other misc. settings
- To access player list from chat, just swipe your thumb to the left.
- To access player info from chat, just swipe your thumb to the right.
NOTE: If you're going to join a survival server then make sure that you logged off last time you played on a secure area, as your character will be vulnerable to any danger as if you were there idling on your computer.
1. How do I register an account?
A: To use this app you must have a valid Minecraft account, that you register at minecraft.net. You can also use "Force Offline Mode" to use without logging in, but you'll only be able to join Offline Mode servers.
2. It does not work with this server!
A: If you can join on the computer but you can't on the app, that means that the server is not supported. Tekkit, or any kind of mod that require jar modification on PC are not supported and there's no guarantee it will work.
3. I have a problem! How do I solve?
A: Drop us an email. This page should have an option to send us an email below. (English, Portuguese and French only)
4. The server says I'm having strange bot activities
A: That's normal. The program itself doesn't simulate a full blown minecraft client in favor of speed and performance. We cannot predict what will happen to your account on that server, you better ask the admins if you're allowed to use this app on the server.
5. Says I do not own Minecraft but I do!
A: You probably mistaken the account. Just as note, owning Minecraft Pocket is not the same as owning Minecraft. If you want to login either way, just force Offline Mode in the options
- CHANGE: Updated admob to the new version