McCal-lite is a free version of McCal scientific calculator for Android, which can display mathematical formulae naturally on the fly. With this rendering ability of McCal, users can understand the mathematical formulae instantly!
Major features of McCal-lite:
(1) Entering of equations in a way similar to standard scientific calculators. McCal is NOT an RPN (reverse polish notation) calculator.
(2) Natural display: Equations containing fractions, surds, and so on are displayed in the way they would normally be written.
(3) Programmable: Conditional Branching and Loop controls. BASIC-like language and built-in source code editor.
(4) Logging and 'Copy-And-Paste': Move data between McCal array and SpreadSheet files.
(5) Equation history: you can recall past inputs and edit/reuse them.
(6) Support for complex number calculation, arrays, and strings.
(7) Matrix calculation: add/subtract/multiply, inverse matrix, determinant, eigenvalue, eigenvector, etc.
(8) Many built-in functions as a scientific caluclator. Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads. The gamma function.
(9) Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes.
(10) A complete lack of advertising.
New Feature for Version 3.6: Transfer data from spread sheet files stored in SD card, Dropbox, Google Dirve, etc by 'Copy-and-Paste', and analyze them using McCal! We support 'copy-and-paste' with the following office applications.
QuickOffice ® (Google)
Office Suite 7 ® (Mobile Systems)
Kingsoft Office ® (Kingsoft)
The programs below does not seem to support 'Copy-and-Paste'.
Docs To Go ® (DataViz)
Polaris Office ® (Infraware)
Please visit our home-page (http://www.milimacode.com) for more information.
What's New in McCal Ver. 3.7
Bug fixes for repetitive functions. They now safely warns about abnormal arguments.
Updates for the help document.
(1) Support for Matrix Viewer, which displays 1D and 2D array in a spreadsheet-like view.
(2) Support for 'Copy-and-Paste' between McCal-lite and spread sheet files, such as Excel's. QuickOffice, Office Suite 7, and Kingsoft Office are supported.
(3) Times function is now available in McCal-lite