The McElroy McCalc® calculates fusion parameters based on industry standards and specifications for McElroy hydraulic fusion machines.
Select from a list of McElroy fusion machines and fusion standards, then enter pipe size, wall thickness and drag pressure. Tap the "Calculate" button and McElroy McCalc® displays the pressures and times for fusion cycles and heater temperature range according to the selected standard.
- A list of McElroy hydraulic fusion machines
- Industry standards: ASTM, ISO, GIS, WIS, and DVS
- Pipe size entry in IPS, DIPS, OD, or JIS
- Wall thickness entry in DR or actual wall thickness
- Pressure entry in psi, bar, kg/cm², or MPa
- Heater temperature displays in °F when “psi” selected for pressure and °C otherwise.
- Timer counts up continuously. Tap to reset.
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese
- Added Acrobat™ 160