Update Notes :
- added Sabre CWP Crew Web Portal for several airlines
- several improvements to user interface
mccROSTER flight schedule for Flight and Cabin Crew
mccROSTER is an independent mobile calendar tool for professional airline pilots and flight attendants. mccROSTER retrieves your planned flight schedule straight from the airline web portal with a single tap.
All flights, ground duties and off-days are shown on the app built-in calendar view. A local HTML copy of the original roster is stored for off-line reference.
Your airline roster is stored in the mccROSTER app database and can also be exported to your Android OS Calendar. mccROSTER shows your flight on Google Earth and finds your destinations straight on TripAdvisor, Wikipedia and Weather websites.
The following 67 airlines are supported :
• airlines using CrewDock :
• airlines using Sabre CWP Rocade :
Aerosvit Ukraine, Air Atlanta, Air Austral, Air Azul, Air Malta, Air Mauritius, British Airways Cityflyer, Ethiopian, Hi Fly, IndiGo, Jet2.com, JetStar Asia Singapore, Jetstar Australia, Kenya Airways, Monarch UK, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Royal Air Maroc, Smart-Lynx, Thomas Cook UK, Transavia, Wideroe
• airlines using AIMS eCrews : (not active yet - expected in Version 2.2)
Free download mccROSTER and run the app in demo-mode. In demo-mode the app is limited to 15 duty events. To unlock this limit, purchase a 12-months user subscription (In-App Purchase)
Important Notes :
1) This app does not support other airlines than listed above.
2) Future changes to the airline websites may cause the mccROSTER app to become incompatible. While we do every effort to update the app whenever an airline changes its web portal, successful connection cannot be guaranteed in the future.
3) There is no interaction with the logbook app mccPILOTLOG or export to any other logbook app.
4) Disclaimer : While every effort is done to avoid bugs, the author shall not be held responsible for any errors with the app and the results caused by these errors, such as late sign-in or no show for a company duty ! Use the app at own risk !