McMyAdmin Mobile allows you to monitor and administer your McMyAdmin powered Minecraft server from your Android powered device. McMyAdmin is the leading Minecraft server admin panel, powering over 50000 servers worldwide.
This is the official Android app developed by CubeCoders, the developers of McMyAdmin.
This app is still somewhat in development, but we're continuing to add more features over time.
Currently working features:
* Monitor multiple servers from within the app.
* Removing / Editing servers.
* Track your servers CPU / RAM usage.
* Start / Stop / Sleep / Restart your server.
* Chat or use console commands
* Change basic server and gameplay settings.
* See which users are online. (Swipe from the right on the console tab)
* Kick/ban users.
* Schedule Management
Please be aware that this app requires that you are running McMyAdmin on your server, and does not support other panels such as Multicraft or CraftSRV.
Note: This app will not be supported in either McMyAdmin 3 or AMP. It is being superseded by a mobile-friendly user interface built into the application itself, making the mobile app redundant. This app will continue being sold as long as McMyAdmin 2 is, but it will not be usable on 3.
- User list is now available on the Console tab. Swipe from the tight, and long-press on users to act on them (kick, ban, etc)
- Schedule management is now available via the Schedule tab. You can check your existing schedule, run tasks, or create new schedule entries.
- Configurable polling interval to help reduce data usage.
Note that this is a staged roll out, so not everyone will get it immediately.