The AMDSS app is a mobile application for the Pooled Fund Study
Maintenance Decision Support System (MDSS). It is designed to provide
mobile access to information that supports transportation winter
maintenance decision making, including route-specific winter maintenance
recommendations, weather and pavement forecasts, and observational data
to include FAA/NWS and RWIS observations, weather maps, and camera images.
Please note that data access by the app is restricted to preauthorized
users in select transportation agencies. Information is not available
to the general public via this app!
- Easy to use introduction screen
- Ability to save and quickly access "favorites" in lists
- Access to MDSS' recommendations
- Access to route-specific weather & pavement conditions and forecasts
- Interactive map with radar and other weather overlays
- Camera viewer for RWIS and webcams
-Added MDSS Dashboard.
-Fixed a bug where loading a Site Forecast would potentially crash the app.
-Other minor fixes.