Mech-A-Pult is a Toss 'Em style game where you throw a junk-built robot named Spencer down an infinitely running path to help him become the ultimate junk robot! Who says a robot can't look pretty? Increase your score and make Spencer look absolutely ridiculous with his equipment that affects specific stats! Watch out for those pesky black holes, or wait. Maybe you do want to enter them. With just the flick of your finger, can you launch Spencer far enough to become the best robot launcher in the land?
- 100% FREE! No microtransactions!
- A robot and his robot dog!
- Hilarious graphics and animations
- RPG Elements (leveling, equipment, boosts)
- Online leaderboards through Google Play
- Achievements both off and online through Google Play
- Everyplay gameplay recording! Record and share your runs to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email them, or upload them to MechAPult's Everyplay page!
Having issues? Have a suggestion? Idea? Head over to our forum and post it here! We check these daily and will attempt to respond to all questions as best we can!
Want to get a hold of us directly? Follow our twitter, like us on facebook, or shoot us an email!
- Improved the way automatic login works to hopefully make it faster.
- Switched to the new Unity Ads SDK (Requires new permission: Read Phone State)
Visit this thread for full release notes:
Visit Mech-A-Pult's support forum to tell us about any bugs in this version: