The famous SIP Softclient with High Audio Quality for the Android family now supports Automatic Provisioning!
Media5-fone MPS (Mobile Provisioning Server) is the best and most comprehensive Mobile VoIP SIP Softphone application that enables you to make and receive free or inexpensive secured phone calls over the Internet using Wi-Fi or Cellular Data connection.
Your SIP Provider should have provided you with a MPS Username and Password. If so, simply install this app and enter this information when requested to start making and receiving calls all around the world.
If you do not already have a MPS Username and Password, please ask your SIP Service Provider to setup a MPS account for you or install the Media5-fone app.
• Automatic configuration / provisioning;
• Selectable ringtone;
• Customizable tab bar;
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control.
• Telephony/Communications Features:
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and Cellular Data;
- SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:[email protected]
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Bluetooth / Wired Headset) / Mute;
- Access to the native contact list;
- Favorites / Speed Dial;
- Call History / Contact management;
- Voicemail integration / notification (SIP MWI);
- Hold / Resume / Redial;
- In call contact picture;
- Notification Center Support for missed calls, voicemail and registration status;
- Blocked Numbers List.
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference;
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS) – Must be activated by your SIP Service Provider;
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES – Must be activated by your SIP Service Provider;
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Turkish.
• See the "Media5-fone support" link below.
• Media5 Corporation is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a MPS account from your SIP IP-PBX IT administrator or from your SIP Service Provider. YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED A MPS USERNAME AND PASSWORD FROM YOUR SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER PRIOR TO USING THIS APP.
• Allowing VoIP over Cellular Data – Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature.
• Audio quality improvements
• Stability and performance improvements